|Usage/Application||Agriculture / Foliar spray|
|Pack Size||500 ml, 1 lt,5 lt|
|Packaging Size||500 ml, 1 lt,5 lt|
|Target crops||All crops|
|Grade Standard||Chemical Grade|
is an organosilicone based super-spreader designed specifically for the application of contact and systemic crop protection products. HI Spread
is a blend of organosilicon and other organic fluids formulated to not only give super - spreading properties on plant foliage ,but also to improve the retention and deposition of spray droplets on all plant surfaces.
The use of lower water rates allows for cost savings(water,fuel,manpower) & increased operational flexibility(more acres sprayed per day, improved spray timing)while maintaining or increasing deposition. As applicators are now able to spray % times more acreage per fill up, the time needed to spray a piece of property is drastically reduced allowing much more timely application of very important sprays.
- The better cover on the plant surface.
- Better deposition of chemical on the plant for the same chemical input.
- Better disease and pest control due to increased coverage and deposition.
- Better flexibility in the sprayer and manpower utilization.
- More acres sprayed per fill up saving water and time for fill up.
- More accurate spray timing due to increased acreage sprayed per day.
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: Any Port
- Delivery Time: Immediately